CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Surgery for my Sassy girl

Please keep us in your prayers as we get prepared for Sassy's surgery.  It was decided yesterday at the ENT that she will need to have her tonsils and adenoids removed and possibly have another set of tubes in her ears.  One of her ear drums is retracted and has fluid so he is going to review her records from the pediatrician.    Her tonsils are so big that as the doctor put it "almost kissing".  They are very large.  We are thankful that Copehagen man is employed with the school district and has insurance.  But the co-pays for surgery and the deductible are still not pleasant, especially here at Christmas time.  It will be on the 16th in Arlington.  She will have to be out of school for the rest of that week and lots of other things she cannot do for 3 weeks.  I still have my tonsils and do not personally know of anyone in my family that has had them out.  


Please also pray for my friend Stef's pregnancy and childbirth.  She is due next week and will find out more about the birth of her first child on Monday.  

Thank you!

1 comments:

jennypen said...

PLEASE call me if there's anything I can do...watch the other two, run errands for you, etc. I know the surgery can be kinda rough, but the benefits can be great. My sister had a tonsillectomy, and she now gets very few sore throats. You're girl is in my prayers.