CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 boxes Pop Tarts for 1.80

If you haven't grabbed a Sunday paper for 08/10/2008 but sure to do it if you buy Kellogg's brand items.  They have a promotion giving a 10 dollar rebate for buying 10 items, but on top of that, they give you a ton of coupons to do it with.  My children and hubby love them some pop tarts and with school coming up this is a good way to get some fuel in them before the day begins.  BTW they came out with whole grain pop tarts for the same price. At Wal-mart they are a 1.68 a box, I bought 10, used 5 $1/2 coupons, so my total out of pocket at the store was 11.80 - which I used a gift card I have - so now I just send off for my rebate with my original receipt and the UPCs from the pop tarts and wait for my check for 10 bucks.    WOO HOO!  

1 comments:

Stephanie Robertson said...

I think you probably thought of the name Levi Dylan because of Levi Dillon we went to high school with. Rememeber?