CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

My Love of my life

Oh words cannot express my love and admiration for the Daddy to my children and the lover of all things me, my strong arms, rough hands, broad shoulders, teddy bear at times, grizzly bear at others, Husband.  School and softball starting at the same time as been a little rough on me.  Admittedly I've been a little more than short with the people I hold close to my heart.  But yesterday my husband brought me out of that crazy phase.  He took the afternoon of at lunch yesterday came home and said he would take care of the kids, and to go to the salon and get my hair done.    Thank you so much sweetheart for making me feel like a million bucks, I know it was almost that much to get it done.  He loves it, I have blonde highlights again and it's shorter, medium length.  Kind of like Nicole Richey's with the swoop bangs.  Then he took the kids and I out to dinner at the Olive Garden.  I love you babe, you're the best.  

1 comments:

Stephanie Robertson said...

post a picture, goofy girl