CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Fever

My little boy is growing up, he will be 10 months on Mothers Day.  He's starting on his path to walking and has such  a loving personality.  Any time music comes on, country of course * we tried rap last night, it doesn't have the same affect on him, but anyway he shakes his hips back and forth.  We still need to capture it on video.  


My friend Stephanie just found out that she is pregnant!  She's prayed and longed for this time to come for her whole life.

At her Wedding November 2004 
(mind you I was 7 mo pregnant)
  My sister in law's both just had babies, Conner and Alexis.  And unfortunately I cannot be there to hold either one of them.
Conner Matthew

Alexis Kate

I need another baby........... lol!  No not yet, but Larry and I have a plan to start in January so the kids will be the same amount in age apart and it will be in the fall/winter, we don't have one in the fall yet.  Bailey Grace Stinson - Larry wants me to start researching what I need to be eating to have a girl, he read that it matters somewhere online.  ; )  

2 comments:

Stephanie Robertson said...

aww! beautiful babies! Well, you're the most fertile person I know, so you should be able to plan it down to the day :-)

jennypen said...

That's crazy! Let us know what to eat to have a girl. lol Best of luck in all your planning. :-) The new babies are precious!