CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CVS - Let's try this again!

Well May seems like a good time to start out at CVS again.  This time with no money, hopefully, out of pocket.  My plan is to go in with 3 adidas coupons, which are free adidas deodorant, from the all you magazine, and this month when you buy one you get 4.99 back in EBC's.  SO, basically CVS will be giving me 14.97 EBC's to take away 3 adidas deodorants.  Now I can plan on how to use my 14.97 EBC's to gain more EBC's and free stuff.  Now let's just hope my CVS has the deodorants left.  I bought three all you magazines so I could do this deal, the limit is 3 for your EBC's.  

2 comments:

Stephanie Robertson said...

what in the world is an EBC? I assume you're talking CVS the drug store...

Carissa said...

EBC is an extra care buck, on certain items they give you EBC's on paper recieps to use toward your next purchase. If you are interested check out www.moneysavingmom.com = check out on her right hand side, where it says CVS 101...... Yup CVS the drug store.......