CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayers please and update

The kids and I went to see Lillie at her house the day before yesterday.  The kids did really well with her.  Ronnie always says I love my Lillie.  It's very hard to see such a beautiful little girl not be able to be mobile like my 9 month old little boy.  God is working a miracle with her though, she held her head up really well when her Mommy holds her.  And she was looking at my Julie and I think Lillie even smiled at her.   My heart hurts for them.  There will be a bake sale for them on Sunday at 11 am.  If you can come by and need more information please let me know.   Lillie's Mommy is going to have to stay at home with her to take care of her.  And it's always hard to go from two incomes to one, plus more medical bills and possibly a van for her wheel chair.   Please keep them in your prayers.   Seeing this situation from the side lines and sometimes in the middle of it, has made Larry and I both cherish each moment we have with our children.  I know I've learned to pick my battles with them but also try to teach them something while letting them have their way every once in a while.  Children are so precious and a beautiful gift from Him.  


Softball is going ......... we have won 2 games out of 9 so far.  But we just found out tonight that our pitcher will not be with us the last two games..........  soooooo I guess we had better practice someone else at pitcher.  Right now Julie is at 1st base which is a good combo with our current pitcher.  We will probably be happy when this is over, but wonder what we did will all our time before softball.  

More later........ I'm tired.  : ) 

1 comments:

jennypen said...

I think of and pray for Lillie and her family often. Thanks for the update.