CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Spoiled

MY BABY LOVES ME JUST THE WAY THAT I AM


My husband shows me his love whenever he can.  I love to soak it all in.   Like the way it looks at me from across the softball field or smacks me on the butt in the kitchen when no one is looking.   He definitely loves me when he changes my oldest sons poopiness, especially when we are out at a restaurant.  He loves me even when I am moody, at that happens at least once a month for a week.  He loves me more than anyone else because I gave birth to our children.   He loves me despite my best efforts, our house is a messy 95% of the time.   He loves that I can only keep one room clean at a time.  He shows his love for me always because he is the head of our house hold, and gets his guidance from Jesus Christ, his personal Lord and Savior.  He shows his love for me by getting up everyday to provide a wonderful, beautiful, crazy life for our family, trusting in Him that He will provide.  

And he spoils me when he buys me things like boots, though I haven't had a new pair in a couple of years.

I LOVE LARRY TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

0 comments: