CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two of my favorite things - shopping and saving money

I went to MudPuppy yesterday morning.  They are a consignment shop for childrens clothing.  The first Tuesday of each month, they have 25% off.  I purchase 7 things today for 36 bucks.  A diaper bag for my sister in law (if she still needs one), it looks brand new.  If I had purchased it brand new it would have been 59.99, I check babiesrus.com but instead it was 14.99 with 25% off!!!!  Julie a pair of Xhilartion pjs for 4.99 plus 25% off.  A pair of longhorn camo overalls for 7.99 plus 25% off.  A John Deere onesie that looks brand new for 3.99 plus 25% off.  A pair of Red Head camo pjs for Cody for 5.99 plus 25% and last a Gymboree oneies that says COWBOY across the front for 6.99 plus 25%.  I think I made out pretty good.  WOO HOO!  Now if I would just buy something for myself............. haha!  

2 comments:

jennypen said...

Wow, great buys. Where is MudPuppy?

Carissa said...

It's off of Hulen and 20 on the south side of Hulen across from Hulen mall. We should meet up there sometime... we should meet up period anyways. : )